We offer a wide range of meaningful career opportunities for persons with different backgrounds, skills and experiences:
- Conducting research in emerging social trends and advocating to meet underserved and unmet social needs;
- Working with social service agencies to build their capacity and capabilities;
- Developing new schemes to develop manpower and to attract new talents to the sector;
- Fostering a vibrant and engaged ecosystem for the social sector community and corporate groups;
- Raising funds through organising large-scale events under the Community Chest umbrella or through new untapped sources;
- Aligning interests of key stakeholders from the public, private and people sectors.
Every individual in NCSS is treated with respect, highly-valued and engaged as a member of the NCSS family. In NCSS, professionals can take on new challenges and grow, develop and excel
An Inclusive Workplace
We appreciate employees for the unique values that they bring to our organisation, and also hope to inspire other employers to do the same.
As an inclusive employer, we welcome persons with different abilities to apply for positions in NCSS.
Learning and Development
Every employee is important to us and we believe in building the culture of continuous learning. Our employees are given opportunities to upgrade their skills and knowledge through formal and informal learning activities that will help develop them to their fullest potential.
A main highlight of NCSS’s learning and development initiatives include:
Career Growth and Advancement
- Induction programme and buddy system
- Training opportunities for professional and career development
- Leadership development programmes
- Training sponsorship schemes
- Overseas study trips and conferences
- Special projects
- Job rotations
NCSS believes in the holistic development of our employees. Employees are encouraged to take up opportunities to grow and hone their skills through avenues such as movements across groups and teams, job rotations, inter-group team projects and special assignments etc.
Every employee is given their fair access to career advancement opportunities within NCSS if they have demonstrated their performance on the job and capabilities in taking on new roles. This is in line with NCSS’s philosophy of promoting from within to retain our talent.
Build your career with NCSS
We are always on the lookout for dynamic and committed persons who want to make a difference in our society. If you are looking for a career that is both rewarding and fulfilling, come join our family of professionals who have a passion for the people!