Be a Donor
Community Chest is a fund-raising and engagement arm of the National Council of Social Service (NCSS). Thus it is aligned with NCSS’ vision of ensuring that every person has the opportunity to live a life of dignity to their fullest potential within our society.
For over 30 years, Community Chest has been engaging the community to support people in need through fund-raising and volunteering. It supports charities in caring for and serving the less fortunate, and providing critical social service programmes to help children with special needs, people with disabilities, frail and lonely elderly, and families facing difficulties.
These criticial programmes provide:
- Therapy and an education that are tailored to the individual needs of children with special needs and guidance for youths-at-risk
- Physiotherapy, training in life skills, and jobs for people with disabilities
- Shelter, warm meals, and care for frail elderly
- Counselling to help families in need deal positively with financial hardship, child delinquency or marital problems
Over the years, Community Chest built an enduring trust and partnership with many organisations, foundations and individuals, and raised millions of much-needed dollars that enabled the needs of social service beneficiaries to be met.
As Community Chest's fund-raising and operating costs are mainly covered by Tote Board and Singapore Pools, every dollar you donate will help:
- Children with special needs to reach potential
- Adults with disabilities to integrate into society
- Relationships of families in difficulty to stay strong
- Elderly to age graciously in the community
As part of the Singaporean community, you can play a part to care for the disadvantaged and to address their needs.
Donations that we receive from individuals and corporates, help support these charities. Various donation options are available – one-time, monthly, through payroll, planned giving, or gift/memorial tributes.
>> Read more
on how you can donate to Community Chest as:
Alternatively, you may contact them at 1800-210-2600 or email [email protected]