- Singapore Citizen
- Possess at least 10 years of current and relevant working experience in the social service or associated sectors (eg. healthcare)
- Open to Counsellor, EIPIC Teacher, Psychologist, Social Worker, or Therapist (Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Speech-Language Therapist), General Management Representatives and other Professionals in the social service sector
You will be assessed on the following aspects by the Social Service Fellowship Selection Panel:
- Level of professional expertise
- Impact of past, existing and future contributions to the social service sector
- Demonstration of leadership competencies
All applications will be rigorously reviewed by the Social Service Fellowship Selection Panel, which comprises sector leaders and representatives from the Ministry of Social and Family Development
and NCSS management.
Interviews may be conducted when necessary. The decision of the selection panel is final.
Appointment Terms and Service Recognition
Once you are appointed as a Social Service Fellow for a three-year term, you can look forward to playing a key role in improving the social service sector by contributing your expertise in areas such as training, mentoring, sector development
or outreach work.
As a Social Service Fellow, you are recognised as a leader in your field of expertise within the social service sector. In recognition of your professional expertise and experience and sector-wide
contributions, you will be awarded:
- A certificate and a letter of appointment
- A Service Recognition Award of S$12,000 at the end of each year of your appointment (upon fulfilment of 80 hours of sector contribution)
How to apply
Application are closed.
For a list of commonly asked questions on the Social Service Fellowship, please refer to our FAQs.
For enquiries, please contact:
Ms June Soo
Manager, Social Service Leadership Unit
Human Capital & Organisation Development Group
National Council of Social Service
Tel: 6589 5512