Eligible SSAs* may consider taking up the following types of Pre-scoped IT Solutions and Green Lane solutions supported by Start Digital
SSA Digitalisation Stages
- Corporate Functions and Other Solutions are applicable to both the social service sector and other industries, such as in the areas of inventory tracking, workforce management and financial management. These have been assessed by the Info-comm Media Development Authority (IMDA) to be effective, market-tested and cost-reasonable. Some of them are COVID-19 solutions that have been pre-approved by IMDA for a limited time to address business continuity challenges arising from COVID-19.
- Stakeholder Management Solutions that can meet the needs specific to the social service sector. These solutions have been assessed by IMDA.
SSAs can consider adopting the relevant technology according to their agencies’ digital readiness and needs.
Pre-scoped IT Solutions and Green Lane Solutions
IT Solution Comparison for SSAs
To help your agency compare features and functions between similar IT solutions, we have provided comparison charts. Visit the links below to access the respective comparison charts:
- SSAs are not eligible for Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) funding. SSAs must tap on Start Digital to obtain funding for pre-scoped IT solutions.
- *SSAs running MOH-funded programmes should tap on Healthcare Productivity Fund (HPF) and Community Silver Trust (CST) instead. These are capability grants ringfenced for Healthcare SSAs, administered by Agency for Integrated Care (AIC). For more details, please contact email@example.com.
- Reference to the Early Childhood industry as it is the most applicable to SSAs.
- All Covid-19 solutions have been delisted from the GoBusiness website after 31 Dec 2020. SSAs can still tap on Start Digital to receive funding for these solutions. Click here for Covid-19 solutions.
If your agency has any enquiries, please contact Tech-and-GO@ncss.gov.sg